A flash about what's weird in the news lately. Take a look at the world, and notice that you're not weird. Or at least not the weirdest.
- In Australia, a camel pet owner was killed when the animal, probably in love, tried to make love to her.
- Also in Australia, three men stole a wheelchair to go drinking.
- At Belgrade Zoo, it seems that some guy tried to start a party with the bears. The wrong bears, though.
- Florida police exchange a pair of Reebok sneakers for a missile laucher.
- In the Mediterranean coast of Spain, not only car drivers will be subjected to breath analysis to determine whether they're drunk. Also yacht owners.
- And last, but not least, it's been almost one month since Norway's Princess Martha Louise declared she can talk to angels. I'm still waiting, sweetie.